Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you: Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data. Information is provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes: To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information. To inform you of any changes to our website, services, or goods and products. If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide you with details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storage, or processing. We do our best to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
The sending of information via the internet is secure by SSL. Anyway, We cannot guarantee the security of your browser.
Disclosing Your Information
In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
info @ furrina. it
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
These terms and conditions of use are the terms and conditions under which you may use the Website Design Studio Mag powered by Furrina.it (the Website). Please read these terms carefully. These terms apply to any use of the Website, whether you register or not. If you refuse to accept these terms, you should immediately cease to access and/or use the Website in any matter.
The purpose of the Website, owned and managed by Design Studio Mag powered by Furrina.it, is to provide a platform for architects, designers, and all those professionals involved in architecture and interior design, and book production, and also to submit work to the annual DSM AWARDS (the “Services”). The Website is accessed by you (“User” or “you”) under the following terms and conditions:
1. ACCESS TO THE SERVICES. Design Studio Mag powered by Furrina.it will provide the Services as described on the Website and is subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement. All the services provided by Design Studio Mag powered by Furrina.it are selected by you, only for your own use, and not for the use or benefit of any third parties. The services may include, but are not limited to, photographs, texts, graphics, images, drawings, sketches, and other materials associated with the projects, also known as ‘Content’.
Design Studio Mag powered by Furrina.it may change, suspend or discontinue the Services, including any Content for any reason, at any time, including the availability of any feature, content, database, materials, or projects. Design Studio Mag powered by Furrina.it may also establish limits on certain features and services or even restrict your access to part or all of the Services without prior notice or liability.
Design Studio Mag powered by Furrina.it reserves the right to modify this Agreement or the Content at any time by posting a notice on this Website or sending you a notice via email. All your use of the Services and Website following the modifications, constitute your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Design Studio Mag powered by Furrina.it will make all acceptable efforts to assure that the Website and Services are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. There will be some occasions when Services or/and Websites will be interrupted for maintenance, upgrades, or emergency repairs. Design Studio Mag powered by Furrina.it will take all possible steps to minimize any disruption that is within our limited control.
You agree that neither Design Studio Mag powered by Furrina.it or the Website will be liable in any situation to you or any third parties regarding any interruption, suspension, modification, or lack of availability of the Website or its Contents.
2. PARTICIPATION AND ELIGIBILITY. Design Studio mag AWARDS are open to all professionals involved in Architecture Design, Interior Design, Landscape Design, Product Design, Architecture Photography, and Architecture Video. Student entries are accepted for submission only in the Student or Concept & Unbuilt Category. DSM accepts Professional entries in all the award categories.
The DSM AWARDS is an international awards program and participants of all nationalities are welcome.
All the Architecture, Interior and Product entries submitted to DSM AWARDS must be projects completed in the past five years. The only exception is the category ‘Concept and Unbuild, Students’ for projects that are still in the concept phase or were never built. Landscape Design entries must be projects finished in the past ten years or good concepts. Architecture Photography and Architecture Video entries are not time-limited.
3. REGISTRATION AND SUBMISSION OF PROJECTS.DSM AWARDS is designed as a complete online platform for the convenience of the participants by entering and uploading all the works online in a simple and easy process. All the entries are made through our online entry system.
Step 1. Register online at DSM AWARDSRegister with all personal information – First name, Last name, and email.
Proceed with Registration
Step 2. After registration, select your FEE BOXWe created the FEE BOX to simplify all the processes and to give the opportunity to benefit from a discount in multiple entries FEE BOX If you need 5 boxes you can add in the shopping cart two x2 + one x1, you will have a discount every two, max ten.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Registration is valid until the end of the submission deadline on 31st July 2022. You are able to buy the FEE BOX now and submit your works later, until the end of the final deadline. If you miss the final deadline of 31st July 2022 to submit your entries to DSM AWARDS, we are not able to include your works or refund the amount.
After selecting your BOX, you will be redirected to the payment gateway. All payments are Safe and Secure SSL Encrypted – Paypal or Credit Card Stripe Gateway.
After Processing your payment, you will receive a confirmation email and will be able to start submitting your entries.
Step 3. Submit your entries to DSM 2022 AWARDSAfter the payment confirmation, you will be able to submit your entries on the “Submit an entry” page.
After submitting your entry, our review team will check all the information and approve it for Jury voting. We will get in contact if needed.
If you need to make any changes or updates, please contact our team – email@example.com
4. CATEGORIES. You may enter one entry to one of the 10 categories available. Each entry has to be assigned to a single category. You may submit one project/work to multiple categories but you will have to submit it multiple times as different entries. DSM reserves the right to move entries to other categories if it is clearly appropriate to do so. If this is the case, you may be notified by email.
5. COPYRIGHTS AND PROPERTY OF MATERIALS. The copyrights and property of the works and materials submitted to Design Studio Mag (photography, video, drawings, and texts) remain with the respective applicant at all times. The applicant grants Design Studio Mag Powered by Furrina the rights of use and publication for the competition and other services, such as the promotion of the award, the promotion of winners, and printed editions. In particular, the applicant must ensure that the corresponding rights of use (e.g. of photographs/videos) exist. The applicant shall be exclusively liable for all damages incurred by the DSM AWARDS as a result of the violation of these (possibly insufficient) rights of use and shall indemnify the DSM AWARDS against all claims upon the first request. The applicant is not entitled to a usage fee.
When photos are uploaded, we always require photographer credits. Only the applicant is liable for damages, in particular for claims by third parties resulting out of any inaccuracies or errors through the information indicated; the applicant shall also indemnify the DSM against all claims upon the first request.
All applicants understand that any image submitted to DSM AWARDS may be used by DSM for marketing and promotional purposes including in any medium, such as exhibitions, print, and digital media, directly related to DSM, however, there may not be monetary compensation.
6. FEES.- STUDENTS40,00 € per entry
– DSM 2021 WINNERS55,00 € per entry
– DSM 2022 EARLY BIRD 1X; X2;…X3, X4, X5…75,00 € per 1 entry135,00 € per 2 entry, -15,00 €210,00 € per x1 + x2 (= 3) -15,00 €270,00 € per 2 x2 (= 4) -30,00 €
– DSM 2022 REGULAR 1X; X2;…X3, X4, X5…85,00 € per 1 entry155,00 prt 2 entry, -15 €
– DSM 2022 LATECOMERS 1X; X2;…X3, X4, X5…105,00 € per 1 entry200,00 per 2 entry, -10 €
– EXTRA LUNAR BOX120,00 € per other service extras
– 2022 WINNERS DELIVERY BOX65,00 € delivery add only to the winners
Discounts on multiple entries.
The entry fees are valid for all the areas and categories – Architecture, Interior Design, Landscape Design, Product Design, Architecture Photography, and Architecture Video.
7. 2022 TIMELINE AND DEADLINES-2021 AWARD WINNERS15 February 2022
-Early Bird Registration16 February and March 2022
-Regular Entry RegistrationApril, May, and June 2022
-Late Entry RegistrationJuly 2022
The jury Voting process will take place exclusively online in August and September 2022.
All the Winners of the Design Studio Mag 2022 AWARDS will be Announced in October 2022.
8. JURY AND SELECTION PROCESS. The DSM AWARDER is carefully selected by our Honourable and prestigious Jury of recognized Architects, Designers, Professors, Editors, Photographers, and Researchers.
The judging process of the DSM AWARDS is designed to reflect the great qualities and complexity of all the areas involved – Architecture, Interior design, Landscape Design, Product Design, and Architecture photography. Our exceptional panel of jurors will be asked to rate and evaluate each of the submitted entries based on their diverse qualities. After all entry submissions have been finalized, each Jury member will begin the voting process for the submitted entries. Each judge is allocated entries and all the works will be rated individually on a scale from 1 to 100 in 4 different votes. The voting process that takes place on our dedicated platforms is hidden from the public and is also private to other jurors.
The votes are processed digitally. In case of a tie with the final result, our Jury will be called for a decision.
All the Category winners and Honourable mentions are selected based on their final result in their category. DSM prestigious Jury will select at least two Honourable Mentions for each category, first and second, just to be sure that is not the same as another judge. Honorable will be one (THE FIRST) per category. DSM will not disclose any of the jury ratings for any individual entry.
9. UNACCEPTABLE MATERIAL AND DISQUALIFICATION. Entries that contain pornographic material, propagate “hate” messages, make defamatory statements, or are otherwise extraordinarily offensive are not eligible and will be disqualified without any refund.
Ineligible entries may be disqualified at any phase of the competition without notification or refund.
Carefully follow the procedure and instructions on the material upload page. Possible penalty, the exclusion.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Under no circumstances shall DSM, its team, or members of jurors be liable with respect to the website or the services for any indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever; damages for loss of use, data, images, user content, profits or other intangibles; damages for unauthorized use, non-performance of the website, errors or omissions; or damages related to downloading or posting content.
11. TERMINATION. Either party may terminate the Services at any time by notifying the other party by any means, Any member such as a judge or competitor can leave the race with simple communication or prolonged silence. DSM may also terminate or suspend any and all Services and access to the Website immediately, without prior notice or liability, if you violate any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement.
Any fees paid to DSM are non-refundable. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Services, and access the Website and any Content will immediately cease.
12. REFUNDS POLICY. We will not be able to refund any of the FEES. All entries that are not submitted within the deadline timeframe will not be refunded. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance and additional information.
14. PLACEMENT, WINNERS, TROPHIES, AND ORDERS. The prize is foreseen for the WINNERS of the first place in each category. That is a total of 10 prizes that include the receipt of 1 prize + 1 competition yearbook. Shipping costs separately.
Different is for the TOP 5 list, categorized as the second position, this is entitled to a post with a special logo, an article during the year, and a publication in the yearbook.
Finally, for the SPECIAL MENTION, the publication in the yearbook deserves a post with a special logo. The editorial staff at its discretion reserves the right to publish an article.
The book can be purchased by anyone on Amazon. If subscribed to Amazon, without shipping costs. If not subscribed to Amazon, according to the shipping costs provided by Amazon, depending on the nearest printing location. The whole process is delegated to Amazon, for more information on the conditions it is best to consult the Amazon rules.
The book could also be distributed directly from our platform, excluding restricted or extremely remote locations or with completely different shipping costs than Amazon’s.